By using this simple but useful trick one can open any folder on his hard disk using shortcut keys.
• Right click on the taskbar and select properties.
• Under Start Menu tab check Classic Start menu and click customize.
• Under Customize Classic Start Menu click Add.
• Browse to the location of the folder and click next followed by another next.
• Click Finish.
• Now under start menu All Programs you will find the folder you have just added.
• Right click on that folder and select properties and under Shortcut tab set the shortcut key something like CTRL+ALT+2 or simply CTRL+1.
• So as to open the folder just press the shortcut key(s) which you have set.